A working email address is required to request a meeting room reservation. If you don’t have one you can check with other members of your organization who could make the request or you can create one.
Meeting Room Policy
Please read our Meeting Room Policy for information on eligibility and use guidelines before making your request.
Create an Account
If you have not already done so, please create a meeting room request account.
- Create an account in the reservation system.
- Click the Create an Account link at the top right of the page.
- Fill in the requested information
- You will receive an email with a link to confirm your account
- Click on the link in the email to confirm.
Search for a Space
- Select the desired date and time.
- Press the Search for a Space button to see a list of spaces available at the date and time you selected. Be sure to include your setup and take down time.
- Color key for the timeline is below:
- Your desired reservation will be green
- Other times available will be white
- Reservation conflict or library closed will be red
- Space available for part of the reservation will be light pink
- Room is already occupied will show in light grey
- There may be a yellow box on the screen that can be clicked to show the Unavailable Spaces
- If no spaces fit your criteria, adjust the desired time or date using the controls at the top of the page.
- Choose a space from those available and press the Pick Me button to begin the reservation process.
Request the Reservation
- Enter the required details about your reservation.
- Login or Create an account, if you have not already done so.
- Purpose: briefly describe the nature of the meeting you would like to hold.
- Choose Organization: If you have already selected the organization you are affiliated with, choose it from the drop-down menu.
- If the organization is not in your personal list, you will have to Join it first. Press the Join an Organization link. Select your organization from the complete list and press the Request to Join button.
- If your organization is not in the list, you can create it. Press Request to Create New Organization. Fill in the organization information and press Submit Organization. A staff member will review the organization information and approve eligible organizations within 5 business days.
- Return to the space request form, if you requested a new organization to be added, choose No Organization in the Choose Organization box. Also, type the organization name in the Purpose box.
- Estimated Attendance: Enter the estimated attendance. Please take note of the room capacity limits. Room capacity may be reduced to follow COVID-19 guidelines.
- Read the statements at the bottom and if you agree click the checkbox.
- Click Submit Request.
- If you need to request another date, you may do so by repeating the process.
- If you have no other dates to request, press Logout in the upper right of the screen to end your session.
- In a few minutes, you will receive email:
- If this is your first reservation request, you will get an email asking to confirm your email address. Follow the instructions in the email.
- You will get an email confirming you have a pending reservation request.
- If fees apply to your request, you will receive an email before it is approved.
- Later, you will receive an email telling you if your request has been approved or denied. This email will include any further instructions.
If you need to cancel your scheduled reservation, please follow instructions provided in the email or call the library.
- You may login to your account at anytime using your email address and password to view your Pending and Approved Reservations, Reservation History, and other account information.
- For pending and approved reservations, you may:
- Edit the date, time and other required information. It is not possible to change the room for a submitted reservation. To do this you would need to cancel your first reservation and submit a new request.
- Copy the reservation to save time in creating a new reservation and edit the date and time.
- Cancel the reservation.
- To edit your account information, move your mouse over the information and click on the pencil icon that appears on the right.
If you have any questions please contact the administrative assistant at 262-691-5670 Ext 921 or ask a staff member to direct you to the appropriate help desk.