The Pewaukee Public Library is offering curbside pick-up of Library material
How does this work?
- Call the Library at 262-691-5670 or place a hold online to reserve your item(s).
- Wait for notification from the library that your items are available for pick-up.
- Visit the Library for pick-up and park in the Library’s parking lot. Pick up is available Monday –Thursday 9 am to 7 pm; Friday 9 am to 5 pm; Saturday 9 am to 4 pm.
- Stay in your vehicle and call 262-691-5670 Option 2 to alert the Library of your arrival. If the line is busy or unanswered, please hang up and try again.
- Library staff will bring the items outside for you to retrieve.
- Please allow the staff member to leave the area before picking up your material.
- Verify your name on the bag and step away from the area to allow for the next pick-up.
- Thank you for your patience.