Anxious to see a newly released movie on DVD but there aren’t any copies in the library? Is the book you want only available at another library? Place a hold so we can get the material to you as soon as it’s available. We’ll contact you when it’s ready to be picked up at the library and will hold it for seven days. After you’ve been notified that your material is available, come to the library to check it out.
- Locate the item you want in the library catalog.
- Click the Place a Hold button.
- Log in to your account:
- Enter your barcode (Your complete library card number, including letters, numbers, and special characters).
- Enter your password (usually your birthdate with slashes in this format MM/DD/YYYY or the last 4 digits of your phone number).
- Click the Log in Button.
- Verify the information.
- Click Submit Request.
- Verify your contact information and we’ll notify you when you can come to pick up the material. Material must be picked up within 7 days of being notified. If you no longer need the item, please contact the library’s Circulation Desk at 262.691.5670 Ext. 931.
- If you are using a public access computer such as those in the library, don’t forget to log out of your account when you’re done!
If you need assistance placing your hold or locating material, call the Reference Desk at 262-691-5670 Ext 925.