Most library material can be renewed three times if there are no other patrons who have a hold on it. Renewals are extended from the date they are placed, not the original due date of the material. To renew your library material:
- Log in to your account by selecting My Account and Items out:
- Enter your barcode (your barcode is your complete library card “number” (include letters, numbers, special characters).
- Enter your password (usually your birthdate with slashes in this format MM/DD/YYYY or the last 4 digits of your phone number).
- Select the material you wish to renew by checking the box on the left side.
- If you are using a public access computer such as those in the library, don’t forget to log out of your account when you’re done!
Material can also be renewed by contacting the Circulation Desk at the library at 262-691-5670 Ext. 931.