Want the inside scoop on what you can do with Libby?
Look no further! Here’s a few tips to help you out!
- Change the lending period on the titles you borrow.
- If you’re not ready for a book you have on hold, you can suspend your hold at any time.
- Add more than one library card.
- See your estimated wait time when you place a hold on a title.
- Done with a title? Return it early!
- Make any ebook instantly large print.
- Change the speed of an audiobook.
- Adjust your reading setting to choose the dyslexic font option.
- Filter your preferences to only see books for kids, audiobooks, or ebooks.
- Borrow ebooks and send them to your Kindle.