Pewaukee Public Library Services
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. This service plan will be reviewed at the monthly meeting of the Library Board of Trustees.
– Board of Trustees, Pewaukee Public Library
- Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (summer schedule)
- Reduced building occupancy. We will closely monitor the number of patrons in the library to ensure proper social distancing. We ask that patrons limit their visit to 30 minutes or less. Group gatherings will not be permitted.
- Curb-side pick-up. We will continue to offer curb-side pick-up of reserved materials.
- Prioritize Good Hygiene and Cleaning. The Library will adhere to all CDC recommendations on “How to Protect Yourself & Others” and asks for the cooperation of all patrons.
- Plexiglass barriers will be used at all public service desks.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues will be available throughout the library for public use.
- All library occupants will wear face coverings in accordance with the State of Wisconsin mandate effective August 1, 2020.
- High touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized on a scheduled basis using FDA approved cleaning products.
- Returning Library Materials. The exterior book drop is open for return of library materials. The interior book drop is currently closed.
- Public Seating Areas LIMITED. Chairs and tables will be provided based on available space to ensure social distancing.
- Programming: The library is currently offering virtual, outdoor, and grab and go programming.
- Meeting and study rooms CLOSED. These facilities will remain closed until further notice
- Donations. The library is not accepting donations of used books.
- Volunteers: Volunteer work may continue if the work can be completed remotely or outside the library’s facility.
- Unscheduled Closings: The library may experience unscheduled closings or a reduction in services. We will do our best to provide public notice if this occurs and will work to restore services as soon as possible.
- Questions/Concerns? Please contact Nan Champe, Library Director at 262-746-0920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated July 15, 2020
Looking for more information on what the library offers you 24/7?
Virtual library programs
Digital access to books, audio books, magazines, subscription databases
More stuck at home resources
For timely updates, sign up for our newsletter!