Pewaukee Public Library Services
The Library is Open!
Monday through Thursday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. This service plan will be reviewed at the monthly meeting of the Library Board of Trustees.
– Board of Trustees, Pewaukee Public Library
- Curbside Pick up. We will continue to offer curb-side pick-up of reserved materials.
- Public Health Best Practices. We encourage all staff and patrons to follow public health best practices to help minimize the spread of COVID-19:
- Mask-UP! All library staff will wear masks and we strongly encourage patrons to wear a mask or face covering while in the library.
- Stay 6 feet away from other people when possible.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Programming: The library is currently offering virtual, outdoor, and grab and go programming.
- Unscheduled Closings: The library may experience unscheduled closings or a reduction in services. We will do our best to provide public notice if this occurs and will work to restore services as soon as possible.
- Questions/Concerns? Please contact Nan Champe, Library Director at 262-746-0920 or email@example.com
For timely updates, sign up for our newsletter!