Pewaukee Public Library Services
The Library is Open!
Monday through Thursday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. This service plan will be reviewed at the monthly meeting of the Library Board of Trustees.
– Board of Trustees, Pewaukee Public Library
- Reduced building occupancy. We will closely monitor the number of patrons in the library to ensure proper social distancing. We ask that patrons limit their visit to 30 minutes or less. Group gatherings will not be permitted.
- Curbside Pick up. We will continue to offer curb-side pick-up of reserved materials.
- Prioritize Good Hygiene and Cleaning. The Library will adhere to all CDC recommendations on “How to Protect Yourself & Others” and asks for the cooperation of all patrons.
- Plexiglass barriers will be used at all public service desks.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues will be available throughout the library for public use.
- Face coverings are required for all staff and patrons in accordance with Emergency Order #1.
- High touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized on a scheduled basis using FDA approved cleaning products.
- Public Seating Areas LIMITED. Chairs and tables will be provided based on available space to ensure social distancing.
- Programming: The library is currently offering virtual, outdoor, and grab and go programming.
- Meeting and study rooms CLOSED. These facilities will remain closed until further notice
- Donations. The library is not accepting donations of used books.
- Extension of Closing of the Library Facility to the public: The library may need to extend the time that the building is closed to the public. We will do our best to provide public notice if this occurs and will work to restore services as soon as possible.
- Questions/Concerns? Please contact Nan Champe, Library Director at 262-746-0920 or email@example.com
For timely updates, sign up for our newsletter!