Pewaukee Public Library Services
Update March 24, 2020
- The Library’s facility is closed to the public until further notice.
- No fines will incur on checked-out materials while the Library is closed.
- The drive-up book drop is CLOSED. Please keep your items at home.
- All checked out materials are now due MAY 1.
- Holds currently waiting will not expire and will be available for pick up when the Library reopens.
- While you may place holds on items in the system, the Library is currently not able to fill holds. Holds will be filled once the library reopens.
- Library cards set to expire in March and April have been extended until September 1st.
- Library staff has begun to work remotely and will respond to your phone and email inquires
- Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- You can access our FREE digital offerings 24/7 via our website.
- A list of stuff to do while at home has been compiled on our website.
- We want to help you stay connected to the library and all of the resources we offer digitally. We will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible. Contact us at 262-691-5670 and leave a message or email us at
- Circulation Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Services: email@example.com
- Youth Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates above are subject to change. Thank you for your patience during this time and we look forward to serving you soon.
Looking for more information on what the library offers you 24/7?
Virtual library programs
Digital access to books, audio books, magazines, subscription databases
More stuck at home resources
For timely updates, sign up for our newsletter!