While you are stuck at home, you may be looking for some fun digital resources to help you get through the day. There are many, many resources out there, and so many are being shared right now that weeding through them might feel a little overwhelming.
The Bridges Library System has compiled a fantastic list of digital resources for all ages. This should be your #1 stop.
Visit this page with information about virtual events and activities that the Pewaukee Public Library is hosting during this time.
Do you like to grab a copy of Book Page when you’re in the Library? You can now access the current issue online!
Let’s Get Digital – on a variety of topics!
The Pewaukee Public Library also has a few other favorite resources that might be of interest to children and families:
- Coronavirus: A Book for Children – This free digital book discusses our current situation in a way that is easy for children to understand. If your children have questions about what is going on in the world right now, this book would be an excellent resource to share with them.
- Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls – A blog full of fantastic activities for children to try.
- Resources for Learning at Home – Many online learning tools, all gathered in one place.
- Cricket Ebook Library – Have you read every book in your house more times than you can count? Cricket Media is making its library of digital books for children available for FREE for 90 days. This library contains a wide range of choices, but check out one of these samples to see what the books are like: Big Little Hippo The Secret Science of Ciphers
- Sebco Books – This publisher is making books from publishers Abdo and Mitchell Lane available for free, unlimited use through 6/30/2020. These publishers are best known for their nonfiction offerings, but there is a selection of fiction as well. Log in using the username and password already provided when you follow the link, and then use “1” as your student ID to access this library.
Don’t have a library card? Get a card that gives access to digital material TODAY!
Looking for more information on what the library offers you 24/7?
Digital access to books, audio books, magazines, subscription databases
Need help? Contact us between 9 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday.
For timely updates, sign up for our newsletter!