Thank you for choosing to donate gently used books, DVDs, Blu-Rays, music CDs or CD audiobooks to the Pewaukee Public Library.
Guidelines for Donating Materials
We are happy to accept any items
- in good condition with no pen, pencil or highlighter markings.
- that are completely intact without missing pages or parts.
We are unable to accept
- Any items that have mold or a musty/smoky odor
- Outdated media formats such as cassette tapes, VHS tapes, phonograph records, CD-ROMs and floppy discs
- Items discarded from another library
- Textbooks and yearbooks
- Puzzle books
- Condensed book compilations (such as Reader’s Digest condensed books)
- Computer or medical books older than 3 years
- Travel books or maps older than 3 years
- Encyclopedia sets older than 5 years or incomplete encyclopedia sets
- Magazines older than 1 year
If you have more than one box or bag of items to donate please call ahead to make arrangements 262-691-5670 Ext 931.
To ensure your donation gets to the proper place, please donate materials inside the Library during open hours. Materials donated to the Library cannot be accepted on a conditional basis. Items not added to the collection cannot be returned to the donor. All containers become the property of the library.